What is the course all about?
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) is a designation offered by Scrum Alliance to practitioners who have successfully completed a CSM course and demonstrate their understanding through the CSM test. A CSM performs the following functions:
- Aids project teams in using Scrum effectively
- Provides expertise above that of a typical Project Manager
- Acts as a ‘servant leader’ and helps the team work together and learn framework
- Protects the team from internal and external distractions
TACT’s CSM training program includes classroom training. It is the ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make a career in Project Management.
The CSM course is focused on providing an improved understanding of Scrum methodologies and their implementation.
Why is the certification most sought-after?
The designation of Certified ScrumMaster is offered by Scrum Alliance. Scrum Alliance is a non-profit membership organization that supports the adoption and effective use of Scrum. There are over a quarter million CSM’s worldwide. Below are well known facts as to why one should opt for the Certified ScrumMaster Certification:
- CSM certification will enhance the industry credibility and recognition of management professionals and also boost their earning potential.
- According to payscale.com- A CSM professional has a median salary of $112,000 a year.
- Certified ScrumMaster certification provides the required credential which proves that you have a full understanding of Scrum and how to apply its principles in the workplace.
- It offers a clearly defined and well-respected credential in the Agile community and makes the Scrum Professionals sought after by employers.
What learning benefits do you get from TACT’s training?
At the end of TACT’s training in CSM, you will be able to:
- Discuss Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Describe the importance of Agile
- Explain the Scrum lifecycle
- Understand the Scrum terminologies and their applications
- Discuss in detail terms such as Daily Scrum, User Story, Sprint Planning and Sprint Review
- Understand various roles involved in Scrum
- Describe distributed Scrum and the best practices in distributed Scrum
What are the career benefits in store for you?
The benefits of earning CSM certification are as follows:
- Career opportunities of certified professionals expand as they remain relevant and marketable across various industry sectors.
- Certified professionals demonstrate accomplishment of core Scrum knowledge to employers and peers.
- Certification helps in learning the foundation of Scrum and scope of ScrumMaster’s role from the most experienced professionals in Scrum.
- The certification helps the professional to engage with a community of Scrum experts.
- As a CSM, the professional will be able to fill the roles of a ScrumMaster or a Scrum team member.
- The CSM gains an understanding of Scrum framework.
- Through this certification, the CSM gains access to local groups, networks, and resources available only to Scrum Alliance members.
Who should do this course?
The following categories of professionals can take the ‘Certified ScrumMaster Training’ and obtain the certification:
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers, ScrumMasters, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Professional ScrumMaster certification
• Agile Manifesto
• Scrum Foundations
• Product Owner
• The Team
• Impact on Traditional Roles
• Sprint Planning Meeting
• Daily Scrum Meeting
• Sprint Review Meeting
• Sprint Retrospective Meeting
• Release Planning Meeting
• Product Backlog
• Product Increment and the Definition of Done
• Sprint Backlog
• Burndown Charts
• Working with Multiple Scrum Teams
• Working with Distributed Scrum Teams
(Note: Scaling Scrum is a topic considered too advanced for the CSM assessment-based certification program)
No Reviews found for this course.