Fill in the below details and our executives will get back to you soon!
Become a Certified Cloud Development Professional
Cloud Development Professional is a 360° training program offered by Collabera TACT to professionals who seek to deepen their knowledge in the field of AWS Cloud Computing. The program is customised based on current industry standards that comprises of major sub-modules as a part of training process. The course is crafted and mentored by industry practitioners with successful past experience in Cloud Development Professional Program.
The program is inclusive of full-fledged training, starting from AWS Solution Architect Associate Level and then taking a step ahead to Professional level, and to conclude with DevOps. Giving a complete package of Cloud and Development operations, all of these are found to be essential for Cloud Development Professional Program. These modules put together will provide a solid foundation and give a further edge in the learning process.
This course is specifically targeted to passionate professionals who are willing to get promoted to the next level of Cloud Development.
Why take 360° Master’s Program training in Cloud Development Professional?
Collabera TACT’s Cloud Development Professional program will enable candidates to:
- Gain in-depth understanding of AWS infrastructure and its various services. Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architectural best practices.
- Design and deploy scalable, high availability, and fault tolerant systems on AWS. Migrating complex and multi-tier applications on AWS and also, implement cost control strategies.
- Achieve hands-on expertise in various aspects of the DevOps delivery model. Moreover, an understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps tools. In addition, the ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using various tools will be taught to candidates.
Cloud Development Professional Syllabus Overview
A rigorous 108+ hours of training would be given to the candidates in this program, wherein they would be made to study the following three major modules and significant case studies at the end of the program.
- AWS Solution Architect Associate level:
Under this module, candidates will be learning the basic fundamentals of AWS platform and cloud computing. Concepts like Virtualization, EC2, Glacier storage, Cloud Formation, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and so many other advance level topics will be covered in this module.
- AWS Solution Architect Professional level:
This module would give a complete understanding of major concepts like AWS, Costing, Security, Data Storage, Network Design, Scalability and Elasticity, and Cloud Migration and Hybrid Architecture.
This module starts with exhaustive training on Introduction of DevOps tools, followed by introduction to concepts like cloud computing, virtualization, VAGRANT, and GIT. It also covers fundamental concepts like Chef and Puppet for configuration management and others like Nagios, Jenkins, Maven and Dockers.
Each of the modules would be followed by the practical assignments that are to be completed before the commencement of next class to ensure candidates learn properly and clear all their doubts before moving ahead.
Who can take this training?
This course is designed for tech-savvy individuals who seek in-depth knowledge in the field of Cloud Development. Moreover, it offers promising benefits to fresher, experienced developers and architects, corporate IT professionals, engineers, and other professionals.
Pre-Requisites for Cloud Development Professional Certification
Our industry experts would give candidates the required information to be Cloud Development Professional, so, there are no particular pre-requisites as such for learning this program at Collabera TACT. However, knowledge of basic programming concepts and basic knowledge on Linux will be beneficial, but certainly not a mandate.
Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Beneﬁts of Cloud Computing
Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Horizontal vs. vertical scaling
Cloud Computing Issues
- Costing Model
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Cloud Interoperability Issue
- What to migrate?
- Legal and compliance
- What is virtualization?
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Introduction to AWS
- Elastic computing
- Introduction to the AWS products
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Signing up for AWS
- AWS Free usage tier
- Introduction AWS management console
- Understanding AMI
- Launching your ﬁrst AWS instance
- On-demand Instance pricing
- Reserved Instance pricing
- Spot instance pricing
- Create a policy for your Auto Scaling group
- set up an auto-scaled, load-balanced Amazon EC2 application
Identity access management (IAM)
- Creating Users and Groups
- Applying policies
- Password Policy
Command line management.
- Creating environment
- Application versioning
- Deploying a sample app
S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- what is S3?
- S3 Infrequent Access storage
- S3 durability and redundancy
- S3 Buckets
- S3 Uploading Downloading
- S3 Permissions
- S3 Object Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Creating zones
- Hosting a website
- Understanding routing policies
- Weighted simple and failover policies
Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Selecting the Database type
- Conﬁguring the database
- Creating database
- Conﬁguring backups
- Conﬁguring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the
- What is cloud formation?
- Deploying template
- Create Stack
- Delete Stack
- Provisioning application resources with CloudFormation
- Monitoring the resources
- Use of cloudfront
- Creating a cloudfront distribution
- Hosting a website of cloudfront distribution
- Implementing restrictions
- Conﬁguring origins and behaviors
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- What is VPC?
- VPC conﬁguration
- VPC security
- Elastic IP’s
- Inbound and outbound ACL’s
- Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Creating a Dynamo db
- Conﬁguring alarms
- Adding data manually
Project and AWS Case study
- Creating and managing a multitier application on AWS platform
- Best practices for AWS
- Cost control strategies
- Overview of AWS certiﬁcation
- Troubleshooting EC2 instances
- Troubleshooting using CloudWatch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Using CloudTrail
Domain 1: High Availability and Business Continuity
- Demonstrate ability to architect the appropriate level of availability based on stakeholder requirements
- Demonstrate ability to implement DR for systems based on RPO and RTO
- Determine appropriate use of multi-Availability Zones multi-Region architectures
- Demonstrate ability to implement self-healing capabilitie
Domain 2: Costing
- Demonstrate ability to make architectural decisions that minimize and optimize infrastructure cost
- Apply the appropriate AWS account and billing set-up options based on scenario
- Ability to compare and contrast the cost implications of diﬀerent architectures
Domain 3: Deployment Management
- Ability to manage the lifecycle of an application on AWS
- Demonstrate ability to implement the right architecture for development, testing, and staging environments
- Position and select most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism based on scenario
Domain 4: Network Design
- Network Design for a complex large scale deployment
- Demonstrate ability to design and implement networking features of AWS
- Demonstrate ability to design and implement connectivity features of AWS
Domain 5: Data Storage
- Demonstrate ability to make architectural trade oﬀ decisions involving storage options
- Demonstrate ability to make architectural trade oﬀ decisions involving database options
- Demonstrate ability to implement the most appropriate data storage architecture
- Determine use of synchronous versus asynchronous replication
Domain 6: Security
- Design information security management systems and compliance controls
- Design security controls with the AWS shared responsibility model and global infrastructure
- Design identity and access management controls
- Design protection of Data at Rest controls
- Design protection of Data in Flight and Network Perimeter controls
Domain 7: Scalability and Elasticity
- Demonstrate the ability to design a loosely coupled system
- Demonstrate ability to implement the most appropriate front-end scaling architecture
- Demonstrate ability to implement the most appropriate middle-tier scaling architecture
- Demonstrate ability to implement the most appropriate data storage scaling architecture
- Determine trade-oﬀs between vertical and horizontal scaling
Domain 8: Cloud Migration and Hybrid Architecture
- Plan and execute for applications migrations
- Demonstrate ability to design hybrid cloud architectures
About The Course
DevOps is a practice combining both Development and Systems Operations. This course is designed to make you a practitioner of DevOps by providing you hands-on training on tools that have emerged as part of DevOps lifecycle.
Introduction to Devops
- Deﬁne Devops
- What is Devops
- SDLC models,Lean,ITIL,Agile
- Why Devops?
- History of Devops
- Devops Stakeholders
- Devops Goals
- Important terminology
- Devops perspective
- Devops and Agile
- Devops Tools
- Conﬁguration management
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Introduction to Cloud computing
- What is Cloud Computing
- How Cloud Computing are helpful
- Cloud’s role in DevOps orchestration
- What is AWS
- Use cases in AWS
- Companies using AWS and Market tends
- Diﬀerent Services oﬀered in AWS
- Use case: – Highly available fault tolerant systems
- Understanding availability zone
- Creating your own account in AWS
- Creating a VPC
- network gets way
- Running your own EC2 instance
- Connecting in EC2 and installing https in Ec2
- Over viewS3
- SNS. Cloud watch
- Introduction to Virtualization
- What is Virtualization?
- History of Virtualization
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Beneﬁts of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
- Why and what is Vagrant
- Uses of Vagrant in an environment
- Alternatives of Vagrant
- Vagrant versions
- Installation and Conﬁguration
- Installing Virtual box
- How to install Vagrant on Windows
- Conﬁguring Vagrant
- Provisioning with Vagrant
- Creating ﬁrst VM with Vagrant
- Operations on the VM
- Connecting to the VM
- Add required Images to Vagrant
- Using Vagrant.
GIT: Version Control
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing Git
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Git Essentials
- Creating repository
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
Chef for conﬁguration management
- Overview of Chef
- Common Chef Terminology (Server, Workstation, Client, Repository etc.)
- Servers and Nodes
- Chef Conﬁguration Concepts
- Workstation Setup
- How to conﬁgure knife
- Execute some commands to test connection between knife and workstation
- Organization Setup
- Create organization
- Add yourself and node to organization
- Test Node Setup
- Create a server and add to organization
- Check node details using knife
- Node Objects and Search
- How to Add Run list to Node
- Check node Details
- How to create Environments
- Add servers to environments
- Create roles
- Add Roles to organization
- Data bags in chef
- Search criterion in Chef
- Real time cookbooks
Puppet for conﬁguration management
- What is Puppet?
- How puppet works
- Puppet Architecture
- Master and Agents
- Conﬁguration Language
- Resource Abstraction Layer
- Transactional Layer
- Installation and Conﬁguration
- Installing Puppet
- Conﬁguring Puppet Master and Agent
- Connecting Agents
- Puppet Master
- Puppet conﬁguration tree
- Puppet conﬁguration ﬁles
- Puppet Language Basics
- The declarative language
- Resource Collectors
- Virtual Resources
- Exported Resources
- Relationships and Ordering
- Modules and Classes
- Class Parameters
- Deﬁned Types
- Puppet Language Advanced
- Conditional statement
- If Else
- Case and Selectors
- More Conditionals and Logic
- Resource relationship
- Static Contents Explosion
- Using Dynamic Content with Templates
- Templates Overview
- Example Code Manifests/Modules
- NTP Module
- Users Module
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Architecture
- Ansible terminology
- Ansible commands
- How to add nodes to server
- Ansible installation and conﬁguration
- Installing ssh on nodes
- Generating the keys
- Components of Ansbile
- Global Conﬁguration
- How to write playbooks
- PYYAML overview
- How to write playbooks
- Ansible modules
- Ansbible Roles
- Ansible Galaxy
- How to download playbooks from Galaxy
- Realtime playbooks
- Introduction and Installation
- Obtaining Nagios
- Compiling and installing Nagios
- Basic conﬁguration
- Creating a new host and service
- Creating a new e-mail contact
- Verifying conﬁguration
- Creating a host group and service group
- Creating a new contact group
- Creating a new time period
- Plugins and commands
- Finding and installation of a Plugin
- Removing a plugin
- Creating a new command
- Customizing commands
- Using Nagios GUI
- Scheduling downtimes
- Generating reports
- Conﬁguring notiﬁcation
- Conﬁguring checks
- Managing Flapping
- NRPE Monitoring
- Enabling Remote Execution
- Monitoring local services on a remote machine with NRPE Setting the listening address for NRPE
- Setting allowed client hosts for NRPE
- Creating new NRPE command deﬁnitions securely
- Creating a custom NRPE script.
Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Understanding continuous integration
- Introduction about JenkinsBuild Cycle
- Jenkins Architecture
- Obtaining and installing Jenkins
- Installing and conﬁguring GIT
- Java installation and conﬁguration
- Maven Installation
- Exploring Jenkins Dashboard.
- Creating Jobs
- Running the Jobs
- Adding and updating Plugins
- Disabling and deleting jobs
- Build Deployments
- Understanding Deployment.
- Tomcat installation and conﬁguration
- Deployment Plugins
- Deploying a war ﬁle from Jenkins to Tomcat
- Securing Jenkins
- How to integrate Jenkins with Ant
- How to integrate Jenkins with Maven
- Jenkins Plugin
- Creating users
- Best Practices for Jenkins
- Jenkins Parameterized build
- Environment inject plugin
- Use of Jenkins environment variables
- Deploying a speciﬁc revision
- Customizing the Jenkins UI
- Project based Matrix plugin
- Parallel Execution
- Conﬁguring Jenkins Hub and Node in the cloud (AWS)
- Conﬁguring a Selenium Desktop node with a Linux Server (AWS)
- Case Study
- Real time implementation of Automated role back
- Multi branch Deployment.
- What is a Docker
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture.
- Important Docker components
- Understanding the Docker components
- Installing Docker on Linux.
- Understanding Installation of Docker on Windows.
- Some Docker commands.
- Docker Hub.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Custom images
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
- Docker Networking
- Accessing containers
- Linking containers
- Exposing container ports
- Container Routing
Our industry expert veterans are Cloudera and Hortonworks professionals with more than 12 years of experience in the field.
One would require internet with minimum 2mbps speed to benefit from the live online training.
We provide 108 hours of live online training including live POC & assignments.
The candidates need not worry about missing out on a training session. They will be able to view the recorded sessions available on the LMS. We also have a technical support team to assist the candidates in case they have any query on a missed out session.
You can access the Learning Management System (LMS) will be for lifetime, which includes – Class recordings, presentations, sample code and projects.
Yes, the certification will be provided after completing the training program. You will be evaluated on few parameters like – Attendance in sessions, Objective examination, and others. Based on you overall performance you will be certified by Collabera TACT.