Become an expert in Cloud Computing by getting trained in AWS like EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Auto scaling, RDS, Route53, IAM, Cloud watch and much more. This online course will help in understanding the Cloud Computing architecture designs and build solutions on the AWS platform.
Cloud Computing with AWS Certification
The training course on Cloud Computing with Amazon Web Services (AWS) offered by Collabera TACT, assist students to build on the concepts and expertise to become cloud-enabled. The course will be an in-depth and hands-on session which helps the participants understand the cloud computing architecture, designs and build solutions on the AWS platform.
Why learn Cloud Computing with AWS Course?
The buildup of AWS services and the sheer scale of AWS make it very hard on the competition. According to Gartner’s report, AWS has five times the compute capacity of its nearest 14 cloud competitors combined. And it’s growing that capacity at a prodigious rate. AWS vice president and distinguished engineer James Hamilton claimed that every day Amazon adds the equivalent of the infrastructure necessary to power Amazon back when it was a $7 billion e-commerce business. The demand for the certified AWS professionals equipped with the right skills to manage the AWS cloud services and build applications on the AWS services is rapidly growing.
Training on Cloud Computing with AWS Course Objectives:
- Understand the building blocks of AWS
- Work with AWS compute and storage products and services, including EC2, EBS, and cloud formation templates, VPC, S3 storage and glacier
- Work with AWS Scale and Networking services, including ELB, auto scale, cloud watches metrics and alarms, VPC, Amazon route 53, and cloud front distributions
- Build a static highly available, fault tolerant and redundant web application service
- Gain in-depth understanding of costs associated with AWS and techniques to save costs
- Understand different AWS architectural design patterns
- Get hands-on practice on all the major components covered in this course
Pre-requisites for Cloud Computing with AWS Course:
Basics Computer Knowledge. Knowledge on Linux would be beneficial however not mandatory.
- The History So Far
- Services Overview
- Getting Started – What You’ll Need
- Security Token Service
- Active Directory Federation
- Web Identity Federation
- About EC2
- Launch an EC2 Instance
- How to use Putty (Windows Users Only)
- Security Groups
- Upgrading EBS Volume Types
- The AWS CLI – Using Credentials
- The AWS CLI – Using Roles
- CLI commands for the Developer Exam
- EC2 Instance Metadata
- Elastic Load Balancers – Exam Tips
- SDKs Exam tips
- Creating An S3 Bucket
- S3 CLI & Regions
- Using the PHP SDK to access S3
- Build A Serverless Webpage
- Create An S3 Website
- CORS Configuration
- S3 Version Control
- Cross Region Replication
- S3 Lifecycle Management & Glacier
- Cloud Front Overview
- Create A CDN
- S3 – Security & Encryption
- Storage Gateway
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Database Essentials
- Introduction To DynamoDB
- Creating A DynamoDB Table
- DynamoDB Indexes
- Scan vs Query API Call
- DynamoDB Provisioned Throughput
- Using Web Identity Providers To Connect To Authenticate To DynamoDB
- What Is SQS?
- SQS Developer Exam Tips
- Introduction To SNS
- Creating An SNS Topic
- SNS Developer Exam Tips
- Introduction To SWF
- Using ElasticBeanstalk
- Using CloudFormation
- Shared Responsibility Model
- Registering A Domain Name
- Setup Our EC2 Instances
- Simple Routing Policy
- Weighted Routing Policies
- Latency Routing Policy
- Failover Routing Policies
- Geolocation Routing Policy
- DNS Exam Tips
- Introduction and Overview
- Build A Custom VPC
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- NACLs vs Security Groups
- Application Load Balancers & Custom VPCs
- VPC Flow Logs
- NAT’s vs Bastions
- VPC End Points
- What To Expect?
- Exam Blue Print
Our instructors are certified professionals, having more than 14+ years of industry experience and are subject matter experts of Cloud Computing.
To attend the live virtual training, one would require at least 2 Mbps of internet speed.
The candidates need not worry about losing any training session. They will be able to view the recorded sessions available on the LMS. We also have a technical support team to assist the candidates in case they have any query.
The access to the Learning Management System (LMS) will be for lifetime, which includes – Class recordings, presentations, sample code and projects.
Yes, we do have an option of group discount. To know more about group discount, contact email@example.com.
Yes, the course completion certificate is provided once you successfully complete the training program, you will be evaluated on few parameters like – Attendance in sessions, Objective examination and others. Based on you overall performance you will be certified by Collabera TACT.