This course is designed for individuals who want to make a career in the rewarding field of digital currency and blockchain technology. The blockchain course covers the basics concepts of money, bitcoin, and blockchain, wallet security along with the compliance, regulations and the future of this space and the local and global companies and institutions that are currently using this technology.
After successful completion of this training the participants will have an overview of the bitcoin and blockchain technology. Participants will learn everything about what bitcoin is, the history of bitcoin, how to use bitcoin, storing bitcoin in a wallet, buying and selling bitcoin on an online exchange along with sending and receiving bitcoin from one person to another without the need for a trusted third party.
This course will also provide an overview of blockchain; how transactions are stored on the blockchain, how mining works through consensus, what is the difference between “with permission” and “permission less” blockchains and what is the importance of this difference.
This course will also explain the current use cases and opportunities bitcoin and blockchain technology offers in terms of including smart contract, payment rails, immutable ledger, and proof of ownership, remittances and micro-transactions. The alternatives to bitcoin and blockchain will also be discussed during this course.
Blockchain Course Objectives
- Understanding Bitcoin
- Wallet Fundamentals
- Accepting Bitcoins as payment
- Advanced Wallet Management
- Understanding the Blockchain
- Developing with Bitcoin
- Investing of Bitcoin
- Alternative Crypto currencies
- Blockchain in easy terms. Basic definition along with what, why and how
- The history of blockchain, how it all started. The potential curves of technology, adoption rate and its effects
- What it is? Why it is so popular? What makes it different? Its impacts and uses
- What’s the difference? What makes each of them different and unique
- Insides of Blockchain. The technologies used and what’s new?
- An overview on platforms. Why different platforms?
- What it is? Overview of features, sample DApps, public vs private chains.
- What it is? Overview of features, ChainCode, private chains.
- An overview of other platform on the market.
- Smart contracts/ Distributed Applications on Blockchain.
- Hands on for writing Smart Distributed Applications/ChainCode.