Become an Android expert by creating Android application and getting introduced to its UI design and Event handling, as well as activities, fragments, notification and media, while working on “Android Studio IDE”.
Android App Development Certification
The Android App Development Course curriculum is predominantly designed for beginners as well as experienced IT professional to upgrade their skills to develop android applications. At the outset, Android App Development Training will start with the basics of Android, its UI design and Event handling, as well as activities, fragments, notification and media. In addition to it, you will also be integrating the applications with database and web service and will learn to deploy and publish the Android applications using “Android Studio IDE.”
At Collabera TACT, through Android online training participants will:
- Learn the basic Android Development tools such as DDMS, Android Studio, Drawables, Listeners, and so on.
- How to draw on various Layouts, Widgets and Support Library Widgets in Android Applications
- How to craft interactive applications in android with multiple activities, including audio, video and notifications.
- How to create applications using SQLite database and publish your App on Google Play
Students and IT professionals, who are keen on upgrading their skills and wish to get certified in Android app development, ought to go for Android App Development course.
Why learn Android App Development?
As the world of mobile is ever transforming, Android has been recognized as the largest platforms for programmers in today’s era. Large amount of businesses across the globe with multiple domains are building Android Apps for both retail and enterprise products, which in turn has developed a gigantic demand for skilled android developers. Hence, students or IT professionals who wish to have a better career growth must give a thought of increasing their Android Development skills.
Android overview and history
Building blocks and Life Cycle
Android Widgets and UI Components
- Android Layouts
- Android Views
Intents, Calls and Messaging in Android
- Intents in Android
Advanced Android Views & Android Data Binding
Services and Broadcast Receiver
- Broadcast Receivers, &
Database, CursorAdapters & CursorLoaders and Third Party Libraries
- SQLite database basics and creation
- Working with CursorAdapters
- Using 3rd Party Database Libraries
- Using AsyncTask to perform network operations
- Introduction to HttpUrlConnection & JSON
- Using Effective 3rd Party Networking Libraries
- Introduction to RxAndroid
Working with Google Maps
- Working with Current Location
- Displaying Multiple locations, and
- Animate Camera in Map
Android Storage System
- Introduction to Android File System
- Exploring different Storage Types in Android
- Performing IO Operations Asynchronously
- Using PreferenceActivity & PreferenceFragment
- Various Android Animations
Distributing Android Applications
- Different Distribution Options
- Packaging and Testing the App
- Protecting Apps with Proguard
- Signing Android Applications
- Distributing Apps on Google Play Store
Our Instructors are certified professionals and are subject matter experts with extensive industry experience.
2 Mbps of internet speed is preferable to attend the LIVE classes.
The recorded session for the class will be available on the LMS for your reference. We also have a support team, so in case you need any clarification on concepts or help in debug or installation etc, the support team will help you on it.
The access to the Learning Management System will be for lifetime.
Yes, we do offer group discounts, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Yes, After you successfully complete the training program, you will be evaluated on some parameters – Attendance in sessions, Objective examination and others. Then you will be certified by Collabera TACT.