Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Six Sigma is a step-oriented process of involvement and statistical tools which enable the organizations to identify a non-performing business process, understanding the basic causes of problems, analyzing and improving upon contributing factors and finally sustenance gaining in improvements. Collabera TACT’s Six Sigma Black Belt Certification program entails the modern day process improvement practices which the leading organizations are adopting. Also it covers proponents of Six Sigma in service industry and engineering companies within the IC frameworks.
- How to communicate using the concepts of Six Sigma.
- Perceiving your organization as a combination of various processes where the outputs are determined by the inputs.
- Relating the concepts of Six Sigma with the mission and objectives of a business.
- Evaluating the capabilities of a process or an organization with the help of Six Sigma concepts. Application of the five step DMAIC model as a framework for organizing the activities of process improvement.
- Learning about various process improvement techniques like designing of experiments within the DMAIC model and how to employ them.
- Understanding the implementation of groundwork for a successful Six Sigma effort by identifying necessary organizational factors.
Delivering meaningful results to the organization and leading successful process improvement projects by employing your Six Sigma skills.
Organization-wide Planning and Deployment
» Fundamentals of six sigma and lean methodologies
» Six sigma, lean and continuous improvement methodologies
» Relationships among business systems and processes
» Strategic planning and deployment for initiatives
» Roles and responsibilities
» Organizational roadblocks and change management
Organizational Process Management and Measures
» Impact on stakeholders
» Business measures
» Team formation
» Team roles and responsibilities
» Team member selection criteria
» Team success factors
» Team facilitation
» Voice of the customer
» Business case and project charter
» Problem statement
» Project scope
» Goals and objectives
» Project management (PM) tools
» RACI model (responsible, accountable, consulted and informed)
» Data collection
» Data collection plans and methods
» Measurement systems
» Measurement system analysis (MSA)
» Basic statistics
» Cp/Cpk, PP/PPk, PPM/DPU/DPMO FTY/RTY
» Correlation coefficient
» Linear regression
» Sample Size Determination
» Hypothesis testing
» Point and interval estimates
» Tests for means, variances, and proportions
» Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
» Goodness-of-fit (chi square) tests
» Contingency tables
» Non-parametric tests
» Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
» Root cause analysis – Using CE/ Pareto/ 5 Why
» Generating and Prioritizing solutions
» Piloting solution
» Design of experiments (DOE)
» Plan the implementation
» Risk analysis using FMEA
» Statistical process control (SPC)
» Visual controls
» Control plan
» Training for process owners and staff
No Reviews found for this course.