Module 1 : Introduction to web technologies
- An overview of the front-end web applications
- Introduction to the different technologies to build cross platform applications
- Installing the development environment
- Introduction to cross platform applications
- Pros and cons of the cross platform applications
Module 2: Getting started with HTML5
- HTML Basics
- HTML Editors
- Elements, attributes, headings and other HTML tags
- Web Forms 2.0
- Scalar Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Web Storage
- Web SQL
- Server sent events
- Audio and Video
- Drag and Drop
Module 3: Getting started with CSS
- Introduction to CSS
- Syntax and inclusion
- Colors and backgrounds
- Fonts and text
- Tables, borders and margins
- Test effects
Module 4: Getting started with Java Script
- Overview and syntax
- Loops and conditions
- Page redirect
- Dialog boxes
- HTML DOM
- Error handling
Module 5: Getting into cross platform applications
- Take a mobile-first approach to web sites and web applications
- Write effective event callback functions
- Take advantage of the event delegation pattern
- Utilize web fonts for cross-browser use
- Apply HTML5 semantic markup to structure your documents
- Create visual effects with CSS3
- Use new HTML5 form elements and form validation
- Safely store data in the browser with localStorage and sessionStorage
- Access DOM elements with the Selectors APIs
- Learn and use common jQuery patterns for cross-browser development
- Create and manipulate DOM elements with both jQuery and the standard DOM API
- Build basic servers with Node.js
- Locate your users with the Geolocation API
- Map locations and plot directions with Google Maps
- Handle Touch events for mobile navigation
- Add support for screen readers and keyboard navigation
- Synchronize JSON data with web services using Ajax
- Subscribe push data with Server Sent Events
- Display video natively in the browser
- Profile the loading and rendering performance of your site
- Retrieve and render HTML fragments with Ajax.
Module 6: PhoneGap Tutorial
- Overview of PhoneGap
- Platform support
- PhoneGap Environment Setup
- Managing plugins
- Creating Webviews
- Storage with Cordova
- Building and debugging applications using PhoneGap
- Getting started with Command Line Interface (Cordova)
- PhoneGap application compilation
Module 7: Projects
The participants would be building the following cross platform applications
- An ecommerce application which used the different API (like BestBuy, Amazon etc) and provide a comparison of a particular product and also an option to but the product from one of the vendor.
- A chat application with limited features. This can be used for chatting just between two users with notifications enabled.
Module 8: What’s next?
Learning never ends, in this module the participants will be provided what are the different topics which need to be further pursued.
Our Instructors are certified professionals and are subject matter experts with extensive industry experience.
2 Mbps of internet speed is preferable to attend the LIVE classes.
The recorded session for the class will be available on the LMS for your reference. We also have a support team, so in case you need any clarification on concepts or help in debug or installation etc, the support team will help you on it.
The access to the training infrastructure services will be for first 120 days OR 4 months.
Yes, we do offer group discounts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.