It would be live & interactive online session with Industry expert Instructor.
Collabera TACT’s MMM corporate training is designed for participants to understand the concepts of market mix modelling. This training will cover the concepts like Data Collection (data modelling, decaying, ad-stocking), Model Building (linear model, log-linear model, S -shaped model), Forecast Optimization (effectiveness curve), Recommendation Implementation.
After this training, participants will be able to measure the contribution of marketing activities to sales, short and long term ROI of marketing spend, price elasticity. They will also be able to identify which competitor is interfering more in sales performance. They will also be able to do a simulation of what future marketing initiatives will be more effective.
- What is MMM?
- Business Questions
- MMM applied to businesses
- Historical Sales Series Analysis (“output”)
- Empirical analysis of sales and its drivers
- Dynamic Regression Models
- Hierarchical Models
- Types of Diagnosis: Statistical Diagnosis and Business Diagnosis
- Models Specifications: Data, Variables, and Inputs. Models Specification: Prior Information and Hierarchies
- Interpreting Results
- Diagnosis: Statistical Diagnosis and Business Diagnosis
- Reporting Results Application: Output Modelling System.
- What-If Scenario Simulation
- Portfolio Analysis
- ROI Appraisal
- Optimizing Advertisement Investments