It would be live & interactive online session with Industry expert Instructor.
In today’s networked world, most of the organizations and enterprises depend on different kinds of Information Technology solutions, say e-commerce, e-governance, e-learning, e-banking etc.. All communications must be secured and under control since the information stored and conveyed is ultimately an invaluable resource of the business. Securing vital resources and information in the network is the most challenging feat for system enterprise. The growing number of the computer Network(internet/intranet) attacks and sophistication in attack technologies has made this task still more complicated. The course content is developed with the support of Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and IT, Government of India.
Therefore the need of the hour is to update the knowledge of the personel mannin networks and systems on the network security issues and solutions.
The time of Networks and Systems professionals working in an organization is very valuable and hence it is difficult to spare their time for training away from the organizations. e-Learning mode of offering of Cyber Security course is an humble effort to reduce cost and time to organizaion in training their officials.
- The learner will gain knowledge about securing both clean and corrupted systems, protect personal data, and secure computer networks.
- The learner will understand key terms and concepts in cyber law, intellectual property and cyber crimes, trademarks and domain theft.
- The learner will be able to examine secure software development practices.
- The learner will understand principles of web security.
- The learner will be able to incorporate approaches for incident analysis and response.
- The learner will be able to incorporate approaches for risk management and best practices.
- The learner will gain an understanding of cryptography, how it has evolved, and some key encryption techniques used today.
- The learner will develop an understanding of security policies (such as confidentiality, integrity, and availability), as well as protocols to implement such policies.
- The learner will gain familiarity with prevalent network and distributed system attacks, defenses against them, and forensics to investigate the aftermath.
ARCHITECTURAL CONCEPTS AND DESIGN REQUIREMENTS
- Understand cloud computing concepts
- Describe cloud reference architecture
- Understand security concepts relevant to cloud computing
- Understand design principles of secure cloud computing
- Identify trusted cloud services
Cloud Data Security
- Understand Cloud Data Life Cycle
- Design and Implement Cloud Data Storage Architectures
- Understand and implement Data Discovery and Classification Technologies
- Design and Implement Relevant Jurisdictional Data Protection for Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Design and implement Data Rights Management
- Plan and Implement Data Retention, Deletion, and Archival policies
- Design and Implement Auditability, Traceability, and Accountability of Data Events
Cloud Platform Infrastructure Security
- Comprehend Cloud Infrastructure Comp
- Analyze Risks Associated to Cloud Infrastructure
- Design and Plan Security Controls
- Plans Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Management
Cloud Application Security
- Recognize Need for Training and Awareness in Application Security
- Understand Cloud Software Assurance and Validation
- Use Verified Secure Software
- Comprehend the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Process
- Apply the Secure Software Development Life Cycle
- Comprehend the Specifics of Cloud Application Architecture
- Design Appropriate Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions
- Support the Planning Process for the Data Center Design
- Implement and Build Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Run Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Manage Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Build Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Run Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Manage Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Ensure Compliance with Regulations and Controls
- Conduct Risk Assessment to Logical and Physical Infrastructure
- Understand the Collection and Preservation of Digital Evidence
- Manage Communications with Relevant Parties Domain
Legal and Compliance
- Understand Legal Requirements and Unique Risks Within the Cloud Environment
- Understand Privacy Issues, Including Jurisdictional Variances
- Understand Audit Process, Methodologies, and Required Adaptions for a Cloud Environment
- Understand Implication of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management
- Understand Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design
- Execute Vendor Management