It would be live & interactive online session with Industry expert Instructor.
Collabera TACT’s AWS Redshift corporate training helps participants understand the concept, strategies and best practices for designing the cloud-based warehousing solution using Amazon Redshift. Amazon Redshift is a petabyte-scale data warehouse in AWS.
AWS Redshift corporate training will demonstrate how to collect, store and prepare data for data warehouse using other AWS services.
What is the target audience?
This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no previous knowledge of Amazon Redshift is required.
Anyone wanting to learn Amazon Redshift
Introduction to AWS Redshift
AWS Redshift – Data Warehouse-as-a-Service, Features
Redshift Architecture Overview
- Columnar Storage for performance
- Economics of Redshift
- Key differentiators
- Common Use cases
Up and Running with AWS Redshift – Hands On
- Launch a new Redshift Cluster
- Modifying a Cluster – resize, showdown, delete, reboot.
- Security Groups.
- Parameter groups.
- Database Encryption.
- Backup and recovery – creating manual snapshot and automatic snapshots.
- Getting Information about Cluster Configuration.
Accessing Amazon Redshift cluster – Hands On
- Install and configure client SQL tools using JDBC and/or ODBC drivers
- Create Database, Users, user groups, permissions and access controls.
- Connect to Redshift Cluster
- Load sample data into cluster
- Create and test queries against the data