It would be live & interactive online session with Industry expert Instructor.
This is the age of information (Data) and Analytics has become the most sought after skill in the world. Without Analytics Data is of no use. Conventional Analytics is not enough to deal with the Big Data, therefore, companies across the world, are investing heavily in getting their resources up skilled to analyse Big Data.
R is a computer programming language and software environment that is used for statistical computations. Besides this it is also used for supporting graphics developed by R Foundation for Statistical Computing. Today, R language is being used by majority of statisticians and data miners for the development of statistical software and data analysis.
Collabera TACT’s analytics corporate training is designed keeping in mind the requirements of corporates. Professionals like Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Data Engineers and people from the field of Data Science and entrepreneurs & managers from the field of technology are the ones who can benefit the most from this course.
Analytics corporate training will help you understand the concepts of advanced analytics and will give you a command on R programming language which is the most widely used tool used for analytics.
Part -1 – Introduction to Data Science and Business Analytics
- What is Data science? Understanding the 4 V’s.
- What is Business Analytics?
- Understanding the data and defining the scope of Business Analytics
- What are Decision models
- Companies that use R
- Role of a data scientist
Part -2 – Introduction and basic programing with R
- History of R
- About R and R Studio
- Configuration required for R
- Data Types of R
4.1 Hands on – on R data Types
4.2 Simple Statistics using R
4.3 Grouping, Loops, Conditional Execution
Part – 3 Data Manipulation in R
- Importing data and connecting to database systems
- Merging, concatenating, reshaping data
- Using dplry package for data manipulation
- Write Functions
Part – 4 - Data Visualization in R
- Various types of visualization
- Using ggplot package
- Creating Graphs in R – Line plots, Bar charts, Pie charts, Histograms, density plots, Scatter plots
Part – 5 –Application of Statistics in Data Analysis
- Why study statistics
- Applications and types of statistics
- Population vs sample
- Types of data and statistical variables
- Summarize the data and making decisions using summary statistics
Part – 6 - Normal Distribution, Standard Deviation and Variance
- Random Variables, Expected Value
- Probability Distribution
- Standard Deviation and Variance
- Types of Distributions
- Understanding Normal Distribution
- Skewness & Kurtosis
- Types of Sampling
Part – 7 Central limit theorem and Hypothesis testing
- What is CLT and its application
- P-value, z score
- T-Distribution and Poisson distribution
- Null and Alternate hypothesis
- Type -1 , type-2 errors
Part -7 Regression
2.1 Linear Regression
- Text Analytics
Part -9 Timeseries analysis with R
1 Moving Average / Holt Winter
- ARIMA / ARMA
- Use- Case
The session was very good and explanatory. It covered and explained the need of Data Analytics in the beginning and all through while handling R – as the team is struck – instructor handles the clarification with great patience – overall the session was very good.
The Data Analytics session was excellent and quiet informative. The pace of the session was good and the trainer is a Subject Matter Expert on the topic.
The deep insight understanding of a trainer on Data Analytics has helped us in acquiring good knowledge. Overall the training was excellent and the trainer was is a Subject Matter Expert on the topic.